Thai Wedding Standard Ceremony
Our Thai Wedding Standard Package is designed for smaller parties or budgets. The basic package includes traditional Thai costumes, photo session at a temple and ceremony at your choice of venues. After a warm welcome and introduction by the celebrant, we will conduct several important rituals, including the giving of flower garlands to the couple, painting dots on their foreheads and placing linked head slings upon their brows.
After completing these rituals, the couple will say their vows and exchange their rings, then all of the guests will take part in the water blessing ceremony using a conch shell to pour sacred water on the couple’s hands for good luck and cool hearts in the future. For the last act the couple will be entranced by a pair of Thai dancers performing a traditional dance of love. As we move through each element of the ceremony, the Celebrant will explain the symbolism or meaning behind them, which is a wonderful way for the couple and their guests to truly experience the wonder of Thai culture.
If you are looking for a different and exotic way to celebrate your wedding, our Thai Wedding Packages are the perfect way to turn your dream into mesmerizing reality!
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Bride & Groom and use of Thai Jewelry for Bride.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/ to your hotel.
- Buddhist Monks + Fees, offering packages, flower, etc.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Venue floral decorations, aisle set-up and flower arch.
- Thai Wedding Ceremonial Table where the bride and groom will be blessed.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for bride, groom and also participants.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Thai Water Blessing Ceremony.
- Thai Wish Dance & Thai Music (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone) playing background during ceremony.
- Marriage Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Raising the Just Married Flag.
- Guest Blessing Book.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.