Protestants who have previously married or divorced are able to re-marry, although some denominations may require a release from Church officials, In order that the marriage can take place.
There are very little restrictions regarding the location and time of marriages, except during major religious holidays, such as Christmas and Easter.
- Briefing with Pastor about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Groom.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Bride.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + 50 photos print (6×8 inches) with elegant album + 1 USB.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- The altar/aisle is set-up, venue floral decorations and flower arch.
- Protestant Pastor.
- Arrangement of wedding vow and ring exchange ceremony.
- Music background playing during ceremony (Plug-in from iPod or iPhone).
- Renew Marriage Certificate from Pastor.
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- 1 Bottle of Celebratory Champagne.
- Ten Wedding Balloons.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.